Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Write It Down, It Makes a Difference

Looking back! 
Everybody Grows At Different Rates

I was looking back at emails, workouts, and journals I wrote in 2016 and 2017 during this time, February. It’s amazing what I documented. I took note of my daily nutrition, how much water I drank, how much I ran, swam and cycled. I even wrote down how I felt each day. It surely gives me perspective on where I was at, where I am at now and where I need to go from here. 

It was a great way to see progress. Like, initially, in 2016, I set a goal to just get out and do yoga once a day for 4 days a week. I did that, then I moved on to reducing my cafeine and alcohol intake, then added more water. Simply requiring that I drink 1 glass of water when I woke up, right away, made quite a difference. I made lots of strides since February 2017. Now, I look at where I’m at, learn more about eating healthy, continue to experience how my body feels when I workout and then don’t.  I write it all down. It makes a difference.  

Staying in tune with your body, because what you put in it makes a big difference.


🏊🚴🏻🙏🏻🏃🏻‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 
🍂☕🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...