Thursday, February 15, 2018

If “Plan A” didn’t work. The alphabet has 25 more letters!

You Never Realize How Much Help Your Presence Offers
Allow your own miracles to unfold. 
If “Plan A” didn’t work. 
The alphabet has 25 more letters! 
Stay Cool!
😍 ❤ 💘
First shot at lifting weights 🏋️‍♀️. You’ve got this!!! .
My new friend from spinning offered her help, she said, “Kim, I’ll help you with your weight lifting.” She proceeded to offer to meet with me Thursday night after her one-on-one coaching session with a former Brewers pitcher who injured himself and kicked himself out of the professional baseball league. I got to meet him on Thursday. He shared with me several sequences of leg weight workouts and suggested repetitions, I should do. Then my friend taught me upper free weights. After my 3 sets of 15 focusing on endurance, my arms were tired. We did ab-work for a minute each set, upper-arms and even did a head stand for a few seconds. 

What an amazing support. You never realize how much help your presence offers. Thank you for being you and all of your support.

🏊🚴🏻🙏🏻🏃🏻‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...