Friday, February 9, 2018

Future You...


Do Something For Future You... 

You Do You...


I listen to Z104, it’s a division of iHeart radio and a show coming from New York. The man guy is Elvis, then there are others, Danielle, Bethany (who is from Wisc) and Scary. Bethany was talking about how she always does something for her future self in mind. 

Bethany explained how she purchased Kombucha,  fermented tea. Now happy that she kept her future self in mind.  

I thought this was a great concept, especially in the midst of winter. When, for me, it gets kind of dreary and dark. Not dwelling on the negative, I thought, what a great idea. 

Today, I am living the moment with the intention of "doing something for FUTURE me.

Do something for the Future You!


πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

πŸ‚☕πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...