Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Wake Up, Workout and Be Happy!

Everyone could use a little extra flexibility, right? 

"Be strong when you are weak, 
brave when you are scared and 
humble when you are victorious."


A Little Happier: What I Do Every Day Matters More Than What I Do Once in a While. 

One of my focuses this year is to get stronger, so learning how to lift weights properly is important. 

To start I will add 2 days of weight lifting. A good way is to start small, get use to it.  At least I’m doing it. 

I met someone at morning spin who offered to teach me how to lift weights properly.  

I'm ready to get started. 

πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

πŸ‚☕πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...