Thursday, February 15, 2018

Run-Kim-Run

Run-Kim-Run


“They always say that 
times changes things, 
but you actually have to 
change them yourself.”
-- Andy Warhol
😍 ❤ 💘 

I got out and did it, I ran early morning with the birds this morning! After my morning spin with the group, I got out to my car, and decided to put my running shoes on and get out on the trail. I ran a short 2 miles, but I was proud to get out there. A person can’t resist the warm weather in the middle of winter. It was beautiful. Still early, the puddles were a little slick, but I ran slow and was careful. 

I was the one all bundled up. Because I sweat so much during spin class, even though it’s like a cellar in there.

After my run, I felt great!

All I need to do is get out there. Once on the trail, I could run for miles and miles.

🏊🚴🏻🙏🏻🏃🏻‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...