Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Always Welcome a Fresh Perspective

Nothing Bold or Magnificent is Built from Fear
I always welcome a fresh perspective
😍 ❤ πŸ’˜

Everyone has something valuable to bring to the table. I work this way with the people in my job. I try to always see the valuable things they bring, their strong suites, and always let them know how special they are. No, I don’t talk like Mr. Rogers, but I do let them know. Our industry is tough on people and it’s good to know you are valued by others. 

I think a lot about this when I swim in the early mornings. There are many people who aren’t like this, they do everything in their power to attack, manipulate to achieve. In the end, they don’t achieve much but remorse and distain from others.  They create a reputation that people don’t like or ask not to work with them. I approach this softly, knowing the only thing they cannot attack, is my imagination. People have memories, but with imagination, you can still have dreams. Dreams are what keeps me going. 

There are other things I have dreams of achieving or just being in the midst of, besides competing as an ironman. Like, producing a live show in a professional theater, which incorporates my poetry, art and ideas for contemporary dance, and completing my Novel (whatever that looks like) into a popular publication, maybe writing a game or two for the gaming industry. Who knows what else.

It’s the small changes for a better life. Small tweaks can transform you. 

πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Thank you for supporting me as I train for my 2nd Ironman, the Ironman Mont-Tremblant in QuΓ©bec Canada (IMMT). This is accountability for training progress and stories. The Race is schedule for August 19, 2018.

This months Focus: Live a balanced, purposeful, healthy life; specifically focusing on technique, form, pacing, sport nutrition and mental strength. 

πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 
πŸ‚☕πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...