Friday, February 9, 2018

A unique mix to keep the mind engaged

Journey of Exploration... 
A unique mix to keep 
the mind engaged, 
to look forward 
to each Workout (i.e. Run).

I ran across an article. It talks about connection, inspiration and love.  Or, whatever floats your boat. (I like that oneI want to stay healthy,  prevent injuries, increase my speed, get whole body strong, and reduce my belly fat. I love running, although lately I’ve struggled with keeping my mind engaged and allowing myself to look forward to the run. It’s been a battle. I enjoy dressing up, too. 

I was in the Yoga Studio, and my Yogi instructor said, “There are no clothes available for after a sweaty yoga workout.” 
She continued, "You should design something.” 

I’ve always wanted to be a fashion designer and thought, what fun to combine fashion design inspiration with my love for the sport. 

Then, two of my friends, Mikki who is an outrageous, eclectic speaker, and Lou, a former sports broadcaster, both reached out to me to ask if I would like some grooming as a keynote. 

Always a sign when people come up to you and ask if you need help with something.

Just for now, I developed a framework for myself to use during the next couple weeks, and maybe longer. 
Audition Table in order. —
 in Washington, District of Columbia.

It could possibly to turn into something else. Who knows? 

I also have been thinking about a “clothes-line,” only as an idea. But, again, Who knows where this might go? And even if there is a market?  Or if I want it to go anywhere from here. 

Right now, it is only an idea, I am using as a tool. I am creating and sharing with you along the way. 

I’ve come up with a Framework to Help me focus on these areas during training:
- Reduce Belly fat - focus on Ab-power & Fight Fat with Food (i.e. Menu)
- Prevent Injuries - Use less oxygen at the same pace (4%)
- Get Whole Body Strong - firm legs and entire core
- Stay Healthy - maintain systolic blood pressure 
- Increase Speed - Add power to my run
- LOVE Running - Run less, More days off, take time to recover. Gain more intensity (i.e. Hills, Speed, and Strength) (and include Journey ... Cycling, Swimming, Yoga)

I thought about those things I use during my Triathlon training, something practical. These are Product Design ideas: Rings, Beanie caps, running caps, Camps, Water bottles, M/W - Tri skin suits, Tri Tank, Skinsuit, M/W - Cycle Jersey (short sleeve and cut-off sleeve), Cycle Short, M/W - Running/Yoga Tights, Running Shorts, Running top (sleeveless), Sunglasses, Socks (colorful w/ purpose), helmet, M/W- Swimsuit (bikini bra top, bikini bottom, full suit) Swim caps. - that’s it at the moment…. <3 

In the next weeks, I will focus on these and write about each category in the framework. Summarizing, then diving into the areas to see how I can increase and/or reduce where necessary.  It’ll be fun!

Have you thought about … What inspires you? What fires your creativity? What do you love, what do you feel, do you have a dream? If you have a moment, please share them with me~

I’m going to use my framework to help focus on the areas to build/reduce during training; like, prevent injury, get whole body strong, stay healthy, increase speed, reduce bellow fat and maintain the LOVE of the sport.

Enjoy the ride!


πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

πŸ‚☕πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...