Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Simplify, Organize and Declutter!

Declutter... 

We have set some major goals (6 month plan), to help us move ON, to THAT NEXT BIG adventure.  Not figuring exactly WHAT yet, but are taking steps on what we do know and have. I put a plan in place to remove any extra CLUTTER in our rooms, boxes, and drawers, and anything that is TOO MUCH on our plate. We are motivated to de-clutter and simplify our lives.  The first step is to organize.


I decided to start with my basket full of running stuff. I’m following the process, including these tips from my friend. I started this week.

1. Write out a to-do list
2. Commit to at least 15-20 minutes each day to complete the tasks (set a timer if cannot commit more than 15 minutes a day)
3. Complete each and every item on the to-do list  (if cannot complete each daily task in 3-days time, schedule more time at a later date and make the commitment!)
4. Remember why we  started, I can do this!

Structure helps me carve out time to focus and accomplish the goal. So, that’s what I’m doing, chipping away at it, little-by-little; around my workouts, my work commitments and my time with Leon and Staci.

I found this cool tip from Simple Made Pretty, It is a printable calendar to help us organize our home (or declutter in my case). Here’s the link: https://www.simplemadepretty.com/organize-your-home-in-30-days-with-this-printable-calendar/ 

Chipping away, a little at a time.

Simplify, Organize and Declutter!


🏊🚴🏻🙏🏻🏃🏻‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 
🍂☕🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...