Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Heartfelt Thank You

Hey there… ✨πŸ’–

I just wanted to give you a heartfelt thank you for being part of my community. I really appreciate you and I love providing information as I learn, grow and build my potential as a tried-and-true athlete… 
These are stories that reflect my unique value and true-self. That’s why I do what I do and why I’m so passionate about sharing, in hopes that what I share help you reach your ideal level of success. 

Thank you for supporting me as I train for my 2nd Ironman, the Ironman Mont-Tremblant in QuΓ©bec Canada (IMMT). 

The Race is schedule for August 19, 2018.


πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

πŸ‚☕πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...