Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Why I Run!

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, 
the rest is merely tenacity. 
The fears are paper tigers. 
You can do anything you decide to do. 
You can act to change and control your life; 
and the procedure, 
the process is its own reward.” 
— Amelia Earhart

Random thoughts on running from me, Founder and designer of CrazyrunningGal Designs....


I Love To Run Because… My parents and friends think I’m insane (or CRAZY) for doing it.
I Love To Run Because… My mind tells me every day of the week, I’m old and flabby.
I Love To Run Because... I love to listen to teen pop and I can listen to any song while I run without judgement.
I Love To Run Because... I had the BEST day today.
I Love To Run Because... Somebody pissed me off.
I Love To Run Because... I need some alone time.
I Love To Run Because... I can’t solve that design / work / people / personal problem.
I Love To Run Because… It gives me time to think.
I Love To Run Because... I love to see if I can still push myself.
I Love To Run Because... Someone told me I can’t.
I Love To Run Because... I need to battle my self-talk.
I Love To Run Because... I felt not good enough.
I Love To Run Because... I definitely want to look good naked.
I Love To Run Because... I CAN! And Don’t take my health for granted.

I love to run because It makes me Feel Alive!


πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 
πŸ‚☕πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...