Thursday, February 15, 2018

To improve your aim, improve yourself.

My Focus


“When an archer misses the mark 
she turns and looks for fault within herself. 
Failure to hit the bull’s-eye is never the fault of the target. 
To improve your aim, 
improve yourself.” 
~ Gilbert Arland.
😍 ❤ πŸ’˜
As I sit here, sipping my chai and reflecting on this past month, I'm taken into a very contemplative space. These last few weeks have rocked my world! For me, it has been insight after insight, endings and beginnings. In some sense, it has been like getting my guts ripped out by these experiences I never thought I would get through; but I ultimately did and DO. I’ve been experiencing more miracles and life-changing transformations than ever before.

It’s so interesting, when you learn to let-go and give it up or stop judging things as good or bad. New doors open and other doors close. Don’t get me wrong, it is painful at times, and I even throw temper tantrums with myself because I’m rubbing against my own nature, which isn’t what it’s about. 

The experience…. You know that moment in life when you finally let go of your ego and are comfortable with being and experiencing the moment. What a glorious journey it has been, and I am better for it. I am changed and the world is changed in the process.

I hope my ramblings have not been too far out there for you. Enjoy this weeks writings!

Thank you for supporting me as I train for my 2nd Ironman, the Ironman Mont-Tremblant in QuΓ©bec Canada (IMMT). The Race is schedule for August 19, 2018.  

I should call this FIT CAMP at home ( ha ha ).



πŸŠπŸš΄πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️
Home is where your story begins!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...