Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Selfie Story in the Airport Terminal

You can learn a lot in the airport Terminal
Ask not what Wine has done for you 
but rather what you are willing to do for some wine.

✈️
THIS is me! I need advice, nevermind, I already did the stupid thing. (Ha ha)**Note: I missed a bunch of posts because made them invisable and couldn’t find the start of her posts, but they were hilarious. So, I had to share them with you!!!
***Begin of the middle of their conversation... Time to write a book Judes! 

Squeal!!! “We” (they) both agree that tennis is better than skiing because the outfits are better! I didn’t know those two sports were often compared.....

Squeal!!!! We are now taking usies (group selfies for those not in the know). I’m going to offer to take it so they invite me along for shots. I will miss them if they leave me

I think "That Guy" has made our area the place for the Great Unwashed....no one wants to come back here or serve us overpriced snack boxes or drinks. My fellow gang members and I are all peeking up there, peeking down the aisle, etc. We know they see us. Thanks alot, "That Guy". I mean seriously, could you all imagine how much better this story would be with me having had a drink?!?!?!

They came to the area of the Great Unwashed! "That Guy" asked for a free drink for the inconvenience he experienced. One of my fellow gang members used his stage voice to say "We are the ones who deserve a free drink". I love my fellow gang members.

Houston, we haven't had a problem after all.
"That Guy" has actually been on the Wifi....#SheBoss flight attendant just figured it out. "That Guy" (you know, the Tech Savvy one) was trying to stream a video. He apparently didn't see the wifi connection icon or the note that popped up when you login that streaming videos will not be allowed.
My fellow gang members are baffled by this sudden turn of events. I believe one of them just said he wasn't Tech Savvy but Tech Sadly.

I think it's time to land this plane; I'm glad I will drive home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...