Thursday, January 9, 2020

Running a 5K Each Day in 2020

🏊🚴🏻🙏🏻 🏃🏻‍♀
Getting Fit!
Running a 5K each day this year! 
🚴🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️ 
Go at it with an Open Mind,
and Open Heart!

Thank you for supporting me as I get myself back out there exercising and taking care of my body, the goal is to run a 5K each day this year. I write about the things I learn as I get myself back into shape again. The stories I tell reflect my unique value and I hope sharing will inspire you too—this is why I’m so passionate about sharing, in hopes that what I share help others reach their ideal level of success.  


AND THIS WEEK I was able to see that…
  • ·      IF 16:8 – IF DAILY: 16:8 practice daily (with adjusting and moving start and end times periodically) and sometimes extend to 18:6 because I'm not hungry or ready to eat yet.
  • ·      IF 16:8 – I have been sleeping nights (couldn't sleep before), have more energy (was very sluggish and depressed) and am motivated to try new things (just signed up for officiating school and have been taking illustration classes at the applestore).·      IF 16:8 – I’ve been keeping a journal daily of my thoughts, what I’m learning, how I’m adjusting my food intake and details about how I am measuring myself.·      IF 16:8 – I’ve been recording my daily foods and drinks in Lose it app along with workouts.  It tells me the max calories to eat each day to make my goal weight by July 2020.·      IF 16:8 – I learned that I eat more carbs than proteins, so I have been trying pea protein to make sure I get at least 77 grams of protein daily.
  • ·      IF 16:8 – I started recording my daily food, exercise and nutrition to help me understand my eating habits better, the lose it app shows me my calculated percents of fat, protein and carbs.
  • ·       IF 16:8 - I learned that I need to intake at least 59 - 206 grams of protein each day. Right now I am averaging 5grams which does not cut it.  
  • ·       IF 16:8 - I learned that fat is a necessary element in my daily intake but carbs could be reduced because they convert to sugars and I am trying to reduce my sugar intake both from eating refined sugars to carbs that convert to sugars.
  • ·       IF 16:8 - Incorporating fruits and vegetables into my meals so that I have enough proteins, some include: Almonds, Oats, Broccoli, and Spinach. And fruits include Figs, Blackberries, Grapefruit, Avocados, Banans and Peaches. 
  • ·       IF 16:8 - Got pea protein powder unflavored and incorporate it in a smoothy for one of my meals to see if this will help me lose weight.  
  • ·       IF 16:8 - It looks like lose it has recorded being high in fat and carbs and very low on protein, so I’m going to switch that up in my meals and see how that works for me.
  • ·       IF 16:8 – I learned that I am way over my fat and carbs allotment for my foods I eat, which may be the reason why I am feeling bloated.
  • ·       IF 16:8 - Just putting pink Himalayan salt in your coffee and water (a teaspoon will do) turns it to a giant glass of salt water and really alleviates dehydration headaches.  Makes a world of difference using Himalayan salt.
  • ·       IF 16:8 - Not seeing that scale move ? Stick with it!! I didn’t see much progress for the first week and a half, was irritable, exhausted, but I stuck with it and heading into my 3rd week down 9 lbs!
  • ·       Running a 5K each day – Just get up, throw that hair in a messy bun, squeeze yourself into those yoga running pants and just start running.
  • ·       IF 16:8 – is not a diet. I can eat whatever makes me happy, even carbs if i want!. I am freeeee!!!!!! Love that feeling!! That is one I’ve never had before in my numerous weight loss journeys. That is the best feeling! ... Stop judging me, but I’m happy because it’s not a diet.
 😍 ❤ 💘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think of your life as a series of year cycles.

There is a small, disheveled baby robin making her very first steps in my garden today. She looks a bit dazed and exhausted, her lovely yell...